Ceramic blankets are available in roll form in a wide variety of densities and thicknesses. All blankets are made from long refractory fibers, binder free and are needled.
They have excellent strength before and after heating. All blankets have excellent chemical resistance unaffected by all chemicals except hydrofluoric acids and strong alkalies.
• Excellent insulating performance • Excellent thermal stability
• Low heat storage
• Resistance to thermal shock
- Good sound absorption
- Temperature 1260 oC
• Furnace and Kiln linings • Boiler insulations
• Reformer and heat lining • Coke oven hot repair
• Expansion gap
• Duct and Pipe linings
• Thermal barriers for automotive industry • Die cut shapes for automobiles
• Steam and gas turbine insulation